The Seagirt Summer Tourney (SST) was held on June 28 - July 1, 2019, at 6521 Gladstone Way Rd, Denman Island, BC, V0R 1T0. Information for 2020 will be posted here once information is known.
It's time to choose The Barony of Seagirt's new Archery Champion!
- Siege Cooking
- Heavy and Rapier Tournaments
- Marshal Classes
- Local Pancake breakfast just down the road to support the volunteer fire department
6521 Gladstone Way Rd, Denman Island, BC
Site Opens: Friday, June 30, 10:00
Site Close: Monday July 1, 12:00
Adult Event Registration: $25
Adult Member Discount Registration: $20
Youth and Children: Free
Make checks payable to "The Barony of Seagirt"
* take exit 101 to Buckley Bay
* at the bottom of the exit ramp turn right
* go through the intersection to the Ferry Terminal
* take the Ferry to Denman Island
* after offloading follow the road up the hill and turn left onto North West Rd, it will be the first left
* at the first stop sign turn left onto North West Rd
* follow the road as it twists and turns and turn left onto Gladstone Way Rd
* site access is at the end of the road
Additional Site Information:
* Dog friendly (An Tir leash laws)
* On site water can be limited in summer, bring what you can but there will be some available from the well
* Site is ocean front and a lake (10 minutes away) available for swimming
* Liquor and simple groceries available on Denman from General Store
* Fires will most likely be banned this time of year. Propane braziers maybe allowed with ready fire suppression. Update will be provided a week prior
HE Baroness Lucy Holgrove is sponsoring a contest for Seagirt's Summer Tournament for the Best Handmade Orca Plush/Stuffie! Inspired by Master Iago's numerous period orca pictures, and by the comments they received, she will offer prizes in three categories... one for Adults (18 and over), one for Youth (13-17), and one for Children (12 and under).